Happy Halloween
10:24 PM
Happy Halloween from Cinderella and Lion!
Evelyn begged to be Cinderella again this year, which I didn't fuss about since that's one less costume to worry about!
And Christian went as a lion. Poor kid always get stuck with the most annoying and itchy costumes but he was a trooper.
Friday was trick or treating at Midwestern along with games, bounce houses and tons of food.
Then Saturday was our ward trunk or treat.
By the time Halloween had come, we were at our max with candy and I was physically exhausted but after much debating we decided to give Evelyn the "real" Halloween experience of trick or treating in the neighborhoods. And I'm so glad we did. We went with our friends, the Woods, and they took us to the perfect neighborhood for getting scared and collecting lots of candy. One of the houses, there was a father and son dressed up as grim reapers. They dressed and acted their part so well. They stood outside their house so still, I thought they were fake. Then the son walked over with his machete in hand, and Evelyn started screaming. Poor girl was scared the rest of the night. Maybe it's my lack of Halloween decorations, but I was amazed by all the people who go all out for Halloween!
so glad to see that the reflection stickers Evelyn plastered all over her dress, works!
And can I just say how much I love that we can go trick or treating in flip flops!! best thing ever!
3 comments!