Bear Lake-picture time

10:57 PM

Wow, I'm so far behind and it's overwhelming now to start! Life has been a tad crazy these last couple of weeks and ever spare second I get I just want to sleep, so here I go in hopes to catch up!

Now that my Lewis family is expanding ever so largely, we make a point every two years to have a family reunion. It's such a fun time to see everyone and catch up since we are all so spread out over the country. This year we stayed in my uncle's Lodge at Bear lake and it seriously was the best ever! There is something about all staying together under the same roof and having the freedom to party at night when the kids are asleep.

Of course while we were together we had to get a family picture of all of us. (Besides my husband, who was at bootcamp, every member of the family was there.....pretty impressive!)

So after church on Sunday we piled around in hopes to get one good family shot of us all. Thanks to a tripod we managed to do it.......and of course lots of bribes to each kid who would smile.



the siblings!


all 17 grandchildren. My parents were in heaven!

my favorite picture of it all.......the boys trying to get the kids to smile. They were pros at it too! I can see a part time job for them in the future!



You Might Also Like

4 comments!