Utah Vacation--Dani's wedding
10:43 PM
I was one lucky girl to be roommates with her back in BYU Idaho.
In fact, I was so lucky to room with these lovely ladies as well.
We had way too much fun and many sleepless nights during that year. Of course some of the memories include dancing to Beyonce, playing wallyball every monday night, watching the Office, avoiding homework on the third floor of the library, playing foursquare inside Broulims grocery store, many hours laughing and so much more. My one major regret that year was taking a 4am janitorial job......But seriously these girls taught me way more than they will ever know and I know the Lord had it all planned out for me in rooming with these girls since it was my last semester before getting married.
![]() |
| blast from the past at our ward talent show |
| Jaime, Kenzi, Megan |
| Birch 106 for life! |
| I got to meet Sally for the first time. We are practically best buds! |

8 comments!