vegetarian recipes we love
9:56 PMIt's almost half way through March and so I thought I should give a recap on our Meat Free month. To be honest, we have loved it. In fact it has been much easier than I thought.....except for the one night, I layed in bed and wished I could eat a pork roast.
The three things I have loved about meat free march:
1. I don't have to deal with raw meat. I'm one who absolutely hates working and cleaning up raw meat. So this month has been quite enjoyable
2. Since we don't have meat to fill us up, we rely on lots of salads and fruit to do just that
3. It's been fun experimenting with different spices and fresh herbs to replace that delicious meat taste.
The recipes that have been our favorites so far are:
asparagus, snap pea, avacado pasta
red pepper ravioli
vegetable quesadillas
black bean tostadas
tomato basil-parmesan soup
quinoa patties
penne with roasted-asparagus and balsamic butter
6 comments!