Evelyn's bike
4:36 PMBryan just bought a road bike last month to ride to and from school. Evelyn loves daddy's bike but she especially loves to "push daddy whoa big fast" (her exact words) on his bike. Every morning she goes outside with Bryan and stands behind his back tire and on the count of 3 gives daddy a great big push. She is convinced that Bryan could not make it to school unless he had her help. It really is the cutest thing!!
During the day Evelyn and I will color/draw in which she insists I draw Evelyn's bike for her. But my drawing is so bad I can't even tell what it is. So I was telling this to Bryan and he surprised Evelyn with her own bike. It was a win-win situation for everyone. Evelyn has her bike picture, Bryan was able to take a nice break from studying and now I don't ever have to draw a pitiful bike again.
![]() |
| If you look close, her name is written on the license plate |
![]() |
| Showing off to Christian that she is the favorite child because daddy drew her a picture |



5 comments!