LOVE 18 months

8:47 PM

We go to the parks a lot around here...sometimes twice a day. And when mothers at the park ask me how old Evelyn is, the first response I get from them is "oh, so she is finally in nursery." Without fail, every response is the same. 18 months seems to be an age us mormon parents worship. I have to admit I started counting down for that blessed day when she was 10 months old.
Before her 18 month birthday, Bryan and I were just juggling her back and forth especially in third hour when it got complicated. I was in the Young Womens presidency and Bryan was in the Elders quorum presidency. When Bryan took her to EQ, she would just go around to all the elders and give them high fives and 'bumps'. When I took her to YWs, I only made it through opening exercises before we were in the hall. No matter where she was, she was such a distraction, so Bryan and I switched off during the 3rd hour depending on who was teaching or conducting. One funny thing about this, was the YW and EQ both meet in the basement where there is just a tiny hall between the rooms. One Sunday I was teaching the YW lesson when I hear this tiny knock on the door. It didn't happen just once but multiple times and I knew exactly who it was trying to come see her mom. It was super cute!! One ironic thing about it all was the day Evelyn finally entered nursery was the day I got released from being YW president! Oh well!


My little 18month rascal (who is now 19mo)
she accessorizes really well these days!



She even convinced her dad to wear her cute hats

And lastly, check out the activity Evelyn came up on her own

You Might Also Like

4 comments!