I now can sew.......
11:32 AM......Well, actually not really.
I have always wanted to be good at sewing but didn't have a whole lot of motivation to even start. Whenever Bryan mentioned that I should take up sewing as a hobby, I used the excuse that I don't have a machine and we don't have money for it anyways.
Well that excuse didn't last long because of friend of mine was moving out of the state and was selling one of hers for 40 dollars. I snagged it and put it on my kitchen counter in hopes that if I look at it often, I would try it out.
On Friday morning, I realized that I was going to be a single mom that whole weekend while Bryan was studying for the MCAT and shadowing a doctor until 2am. I knew that I needed to do something to occupy my time. I got online and looked at all sorts of sewing blogs. I was looking for something that was simple with the least amount of material possible and I found this........a diaper clutch. If you are like me, I hate the diapers to get squished in the diaper bag with pieces of bread and leftover crackers stuck all over them. So I knew I needed to make this. Here are pictures of the finished product........it took me less than 24 hours!! I was excited about that.
9 comments!