New Moon
10:41 AMAfter work on Saturday, Bryan told me he was off to the gas station to get Dr Pepper. Coming home a 1/2 hr later, I asked him what was up. All he said was the traffic was terrible because of the BYU game. I had a hard time believing him since we live 4 blocks away from the gas station but whatever. Around 4pm that afternoon, Bryan said his sister Kelsie called and was coming into Provo and wanted to get some Cafe Rio with us. He told me that he was off to pick it up so she could meet us here. When Kelsie arrived Bryan was still getting the food and so we got talking. She had mentioned that she just came back from a Thanksgiving dinner with her husband's family. I was so confused, why would she want to come to Provo to get Cafe Rio then??
Then everything unfolded when Bryan bolted through the door at 4:45pm and said, "We got to hurry, the movie is starting in 15 min." I then realized that Kelsie wasn't coming into Provo to have Cafe Rio but to babysit Evelyn so we could go see New Moon.
I usually can pick up on Bryan's suprises but he totally got me this time.
It was such a blast!
So I know my opinion on the movie may not matter to anyone but here it is........
I thought the movie was 4 times better than Twilight. I enjoyed reading all her books but when I watched the first movie, I was way disappointed. So, I have to admit that I wasn't too excited to see New Moon but it turned out better than I expected. (It's amazing what money can do to the outcome and production of a movie)
Yes, Jacob is way ripped. When Jacob took off his shirt for the first time, all the women in the theaters clapped and shouted. It was kind of awkward especially when their husbands were sitting right next to them. Bryan leaned over to me and said "Great, now I have to exercise."
We both agreed that it had its cheesy moments, but overall it was well done.
Has anyone else seen it? I want to hear your opinion!
5 comments!