A Family Halloween

8:13 PM


Let me tell you friends & family the story of all hallows Halloween eve. There was a family of three that was full of mischief, you will see. "Free, free, free," said the wife. Every costume will be, for free.

The husband groaned because he had no Halloween spirit or zeal, "Argh.. I will not be a vampire, I will not be a ninja or Dr. Phil". The wife yelled, "for Halloween you will be what I want you to be. " Then poof Bryan became what Meredith wanted, or for his sake as close as can be.

Evelyn laughed so hard she snorted and rolled around and around. Bryan looked and said, "For Halloween your true identity will be found!" Then poof, cute little Evelyn was nowhere to be found.

Bryan looked to Meredith, "please help, this is not fair." Meredith said, "I will not fix this so do not stare. You need to find some Halloween spirit with the world to share."

"What do I love about Halloween?" thought Bryan as he got to his feet. "I hate all of the scary people I meet. Scary movies knock me right out of my seat. ...I could never love the tricks but I do love the treat.

He first gave treats to H1N1. Then with zeal carved his pumpkin to share his treat with every one. His eternal party pooper was finally coming undone. When the clock turned twelve magic was done.


Meredith curled next to Evelyn in a joyful trance. For Bryan had found the spirit of Halloween by chance. So together the family of three went to the Halloween ward dance.

THE END


You Might Also Like

5 comments!