And the Winner goes to........Evelyn!

11:49 AM

If there was a contest for the 'blowout of the Century' Evelyn would make the top 3 by far. Let me paint you a picture of what just happened this morning.
I was holding her on my lap when I feel, hear and smell some 'number 2' going on. Waiting until she was completely done, I went to go change her.......only to find out this was not just an ordinary diaper. She had somehow pooped just as much in her diaper as she did in her sleeper.( I wanted to take a picture to prove how bad it was but then that would make me a terrible mother to document my child's bowel movements) And because she had pooped so much in her sleeper, her legs were covered in it. Plus, it somehow managed up her back. It was absolutely disgusting. I began to strip her of her clothes as my hands were getting covered in it as well. (I was wishing that I never ate breakfast this morning). So I hurry and fill up the bath and while I'm carrying her she begins to pee on me.
Good thing Enya was playing in the background to help calm my nerves through this all :)

On a less disgusting note, Evelyn is getting so big. She can now sit up for long periods of time on her own. She is getting cuter (and fatter) every day!!





This is my favorite one because she looks like an adult. Thank goodness for pink pants because with the lack of hair she can pull off looking like a boy!

You Might Also Like

5 comments!