2 whole years!
12:17 PMThat's right, Bryan and I celebrated our 2nd anniversary on August 24th. Time flies by so fast these days.
That night we celebrated by going to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner, which we both have never been, and it was AMAZING! I'm not a huge fan of cheesecake but they won me over with every bite.
Wife got pineapple upside down cheesecake
Husband got chocolate raspberry truffle. Both devine!!
Then we went to the Off Broadway Theatre to see Pirates of Penzance. For anyone who knows Bryan, this was a HUGE demonstration of his love to attend a musical with his wife. We both really enjoyed it (well, I think he liked it...) Before the show started they asked if anyone was celebrating a birthday or anniversary, so of course Bryan raises his hand lighting fast and they made us come up to the stage and they sang Happy Anniversary. Best part about it was we recieved 2 free tickets to go back.
(sorry for the lack of pictures, I forgot to bring my camera)
On the way back from the musical, Bryan and I came up with a list of the "2nd things" that have happened these past 2 yrs. Here they are.....................
- living in our 2nd apt
- got pulled over by a police twice
- broke 2 of our bikes
- pregnant with our 2nd baby......................jk!
- 2nd year working at the MTC
- moved 2 blocks from our first apt
- have owned 2 cars
6 comments!