Merry Christmas!

3:40 PM

Here are some pictures of our Christmas in Utah!










Winter Wonderland in Provo---a sight we see often and unfortunately for months to come!











I really wanted a REAL christmas tree this year but couldn't find one to fit our apt but we were lucky to find this artificial tree that worked. We had the tree and lights (which Bryan insisted had to be blue) but we had no ornaments. In hopes to save some money this year we decided we could make our own. So for hours we spent cutting paper snowflakes to hang on the tree. Even our star was from paper! We had way too much fun making them......I think I even discovered a hidden talent of Bryan. I had no idea he could get so serious when it came to making the "best" snowflake :) Actually my first thought after we finished was, "this tree could definitely fit right into a kindergarten classroom"! Oh well



A-A and Gary were so generous to host us AGAIN for Christmas eve dinner and Christmas day. After a delicious dinner, we acted out the nativity. Being great with child, I of course was chosen to be Mary. At the last minute though, Kenna backed out and didn't want to play her part. It was so funny to watch Bryan and A-A play 3 different parts while Gary narrated.

Above is Kenna admiring the generosity of Santa :)








The best sight of all on Christmas was Spencer as he spent all morning long buried in his KIX cereal from Santa. He could care less about the presents-- all he wanted was right in a box :)


To add the eventful Christmas, Alice-Anne and I squeezed in some time for our 80's step aerobic exercise. Can you tell who burned more of the calories? My step stool looks wimpy compared to A-A's homemade Christmas gift from Gary.

You Might Also Like

4 comments!